The customer is an Israeli manufacturer of irrigation equipment. The company produces drippers, dripper lines, sprinklers, and micro-emitters. It also manufactures and distributes crop management technologies, including monitoring and control systems, dosing systems, and crop management software
- The BW developer is able to take a business requirement and translate it into technical changes of the BW system and execute it successfully.
- The developer is aware of different technical solutions but chooses the best suited for the stability and scalability of the solution.
- The developer is familiar with the different standard modules of SAP or knows their way around the SAP online help database, to achieve a high level of independence
- 5 years of hands-on experience in SAP BW long-term and related modules.
- Develop generic data sources in SAP or enhance standard ones based on business requirements.
- LIS data sources management.
- Develop all different objects in the BW:
- Info source (new and old)
- Info objects (through the HANA modeler)
- DSOs (old and new)
- Multi providers and Composites
- Transformations and update rules
- HANA modeling
- SAP BEx query designer.
- Good level of written and spoken English.
- ABAP / AMDP coding
- Authorization management is a plus.
- A permanent contract with the leader in innovation and engineering consulting
- 100% remote work
- Trust-based managerial culture
- Participate in only international projects
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends
- Career evolution
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays in your country)
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.