We are having the opportunity with a part-time engagement that may be interesting for you.
Our customer is searching candidate for SAP PI/PO on part-time conditions w/ knowledge of SAP CPI
They are expecting your availability not on specific days, but by request and a contract will be covering part-time 50% engagement
SAP PI Developer responsibilities include the following:
- Review and hands-on implement technical and functional designs into technical solutions.
- Develop functional requirements for new releases and production maintenance changes.
- Apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues in order to maximize the return on IT and Business investments.
- Hands-on development, support, and troubleshooting of SAP PI interfaces
- Provide follow-up on all issues and solutions.
- Ensuring delivery and support timelines are met to quality and budget.
Education and Professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in a related field
- 7+ years of experience in SAP PI tools and development required
- Strong SAP PI development skills
- Experience with all phases of an implementation including design, build, configuration, testing, and support
- Experience with the development of complex mappings against IDOC and RFC structures
- Additional practical experience with SAP CPI will be an advantage
- Fluent English – writing, reading, and speaking
- Remote work
- The contract will be covering part-time 50% engagement
- Schedule – European time zone
- Trust-based managerial culture
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.