- Minimum 10 years of experience is required with strong hands-on experience in RPA (UI Path). ( 3 Years +)
- Develop a deep understanding of the UiPath Platform and its functionalities
- Design and architecture, RPA, .Net, Enterprise Application design, Capacity Planning
- Developing and configuring automation solutions using different Automation platforms.
- Excellent understanding different security consideration for varied automation required including protection of sensitive information
- Identifying new process opportunities and accurately analysing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
- Analysing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required.
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements.
- The ability to methodically solve business and technical problems using innovative and well-planned approaches.
- Understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution.
- Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Automation platform.
- Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions.
- A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Native Polish speaker
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.