- Writing user manuals for information systems.
- Writing IS on-line help
- Writing web documentation
- Prepare and give training courses on information systems.
Knowledge and skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Knowledge in end user assistance of information systems
- General IT skills
- Knowledge of wiki, collaborative sites and social networks
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in team.
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings
- Good knowledge of presentation tools (e.g. PowerPoint)
- Good knowledge of MS-Office.
- Knowledge of web languages or tools (e.g.. html, flash)
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.