Summary objective of the job:
The CTO full-time remote will be responsible for all executive decisions with regard to the technological interests of a company. They are responsible for outlining the company’s technological vision, implementing technology strategies, and ensuring that the technological resources are aligned with the company’s business needs.
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company.
- Ensuring that technological resources meet the company’s short and long-term needs.
- Outline the goals for research and development.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company’s technological requirements.
- Acting as a mentor to team members.
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivery of IT projects to market.
- Managing technology budgets and time frames.
- 10 years working in a technological role.
- 3 years of managerial experience.
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Blockchain Experience/Knowledge.
- Development experience in the MERN stack: MongoDB, Express.js, React.js, & Node.js.
- Experience in API development and integration and Git management
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be comfortable working in a team and independently as and when required.
- Must be disciplined, proactive, and self-motivated
- Needs to have problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.