Our client, the hiring company is building a search infrastructure for web3. Their open search protocol helps developers build powerful search and allows users to discover content across web3. Their mission is to create an open knowledge graph for the world with search engines for protocols.
- Help redesign web3 search from the ground-up
- Design and implement smart contracts to secure and maintain the search network
- Research blockchain node structures
- Design and implement accountability and participation mechanism in p2p search network
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with web3 and blockchain protocol development
- Strong algorithmic background, preferably with search or database contribution
- Expertise in blockchain state management
- MSc Computers Science or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Rust, Python, Solidity, and pen and paper
- Fluent English
- Self-learner, problem solver, curious who loves to get things done
- Has proven P=NP
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.