Our client, the hiring company is building a search infrastructure for web3. Their open search protocol helps developers build powerful search and allows users to discover content across web3. Their mission is to
create an open knowledge graph for the world with search engines for protocols.
- Help redesign web3 search from the ground-up
- Contribute to building a real-time, cross-dapp, knowledge graph
- Core research, rapid iteration, and implementation of core search network
- Design and implement accountability and participation mechanism in p2p search
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with web3 and blockchain protocol development
- Strong algorithmic background, preferably with search or database contribution
- Experience with indexing and ETL in a web3 context
- MSc Computers Science or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Rust, Python, Solidity, and pen and paper
- Fluent English
- Self-learner, problem solver, curious who loves to get things done
- Has proven P=NP
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.