Our client, the hiring company is building a search infrastructure for web3. Their open search protocol helps developers build powerful search and allows users to discover content across web3. Their mission is to create an open knowledge graph for the world with search engines for protocols.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced, talented, and passionate designer who is excited about being on a growing team. Redefining how search works in web3 is no easy task and user experience is pivotal to search.
If you’ve read this far and are already thinking about how to improve your search for the internet, you’d be perfect for the role.
- Heading UX/UI design for features and products, from concept and design to full implementation
- Help define — together with the product leads — goals, personas, user journeys, and scope
- Researching and interviewing customers to validate the design assumptions
- Designing and building sketches, storyboards, and flows to best communicate design ideas to the team
- 4+ years of experience designing UX/UI for complex web applications and data systems (including creating wireframes, storyboards and user flows).
- Advanced knowledge of Figma and other prototyping apps
- Proficient in user-centered design, usability principles and techniques.
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.