Our client, the hiring company is building a search infrastructure for web3. Their open search protocol helps developers build powerful search and allows users to discover content across web3. Their mission is to create an open knowledge graph for the world with search engines for protocols.
- Research and implement ML/NLP solutions for problems such as search, LLM applications for information retrieval/ question answering, and more
- Own solutions from whiteboard to production
- Work alongside product, design, and UX, to build pipelines and demos
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Machine Learning and NLP
- MSc Computers Science or equivalent experience
- Strong familiarity with LLMs and Transformers
- Fluent English
- Experience with Python, Tensorflow, Pytorch, and Hugging Face
- Self-learner, problem solver, curious who loves to get things done
- Has proven P=NP
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.