We are looking for a Senior Frontend React Developer to join the co-founding team 100% remotely – yet work with them closely, full-time, in the long run (open-ended contract).
Would you like to join a high-tech startup that uses data science to help gaming companies engage more players? You have a unique chance to build a web platform for their customers from scratch!
Our client integrates with gaming companies and uses ML and data science to predict what are the most suitable in-app activities for the players.
They process TBs of data from their partners, find patterns thanks to advanced data science models, and for each player to predict personalized actions or prices for in-app purchases. Thanks to these predictions, players are able to enjoy their games more and the gaming companies increase their revenues as a result.
This will be a great fit if you ever wanted to work on an innovative product, in a funded startup, with a team in the USA, … and create a new web platform using React from scratch based on their current MVP – using the latest libraries, greatest CI/CD tools and pipelines.
Responsibilities Will Be:
- Collaborate with the Data Science team to prepare an application that reflects what they and their customers need.
- Building an internal console application with the data science and engineering teams as your main customers.
- Take the existing MVP and re-create a new application from scratch based on the MVP.
- Research the best libraries, frameworks, and pipelines and build tools… to create the greatest technical foundation for the new application.
- Take part in product prioritization meetings to finalize requirements, provide estimations, and create new UI prototypes.
Interesting Challenges Ahead Of You:
- Recreate the new console application based on the MVP.
- Research pipelines and build tools to create a solid foundation for the new console.
- Build a team of 2-3 frontend developers in a few months.
- 3+ years with React
- Fluent English to communicate with international colleagues
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- Pumped up co-founders, energized — just raised money from investors to build a world-class product.
- Based in Boston (USA) and Europe.
- Experts in data science and machine learning — especially focused on the gaming industry.
- 100% remote
- Long term, full-time, permanent, unlimited assignments
- Freelance contract (Permanent/Full-time/with un-limited duration) with regular monthly payments
- Fully remote with flexible working hours
- Relocation is not included/not supported
- Desired start date as soon as possible
- Regular set monthly billing
- Salary €5,000 – €6,000/mo (€60k-€70k / yearly) – Negotiable
What’s interesting about this job?
- You can create the frontend application the way you like it, from scratch based on the MVP, and implement all the best practices you were dreaming about!
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.