Our client is an international research and development company who provides solutions in various fields, for automotive and non-automotive customers looking for a System Engineer full-time remote.
•You perform the coordination of system requirements for complex systems (e.g. driver assistance
systems, highly integrated electric drivetrains, vehicle dynamics systems, infotainment
• You present your newly acquired knowledge of product requirements in UML/SysML models
• You always keep the “big picture” in mind and have in-depth discussions with experts
• You present your results convincingly and accurately at the same time
• You support ongoing MBSE projects, which include the introduction of Systems Engineering at our customers and in-house product developments
• You successfully completed a degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics, computer science or similar courses of study
• You work self-reliant and solution-oriented
• You want to help shaping the mobility of the future
• You have gained experience in systems engineering (e.g. modelling with UML/SysML,
• You have very good analytic and strong communication skills
• You have gained practical experience in the automotive industry, with software development or the modelling of technical systems
• You have very good written and verbal communication skills in English, basic skills in German would be a plus.
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.