Our client is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. They harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help their clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, they have a dedicated workforce of overserving clients across six continents.
- Defining the project requirements according to the customer feature requests;
- Supporting the estimation process for new features or changes;
- Responsible with the SW architecture of the project;
- Supplier performance development to improve delivery quality, development and cost efficiency;
- Cooperation with the department of System Engineering, SW integration team and SW development teams;
- Responsible for AUTOSAR project configuration for the entire project lifecycle;
- Reviewing the following activities: unit testing, coding, design;
- Strong experience in SW development in Automotive sector;
- Strong embedded software development know-how (5+ years) in ANSI C or C++;
- Experience using AUTOSAR software configuration tools (e.g. Vector DaVinci, EB Tresos etc.);
- Capability to analyze problems and to develop appropriate solutions;
- Knowledge of architectural principles and different SW architectures;
- Good knowledge of engineering development processes (SPICE, CMMI): e.g. code documentation guidelines, peer reviews, testing strategies, requirements traceability, etc.;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunications or similar;
Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken;
- Knowledge of vehicle electrical systems: ADAS, Smart-Light, Telematics, etc.;
- Strong knowledge of latest AUTOSAR standards (e.g. 4.2.2) and Adaptive AUTOSAR;
- Knowledge and experience with data communication and diagnosis protocols;
- Knowledge of ISO 26262 and applied it in the development of high-integrity software;
- Capability to recognize weak points, risks and dependencies;
- Master degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunications or similar;
- Open for new technologies and interest in embedded development.
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.